Thursday, December 11, 2008

UP...

Things are looking up these days in all sorts of ways! We heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday...which was awesome! There's really nothing like it!

Also, we are getting finances for our trip...ie...help from Family! Both sides...mark's and mine. YAY! And, the trip isn't going to cost over $900 now, so, we're pretty excited about that!

Sam's train has been ordered, and we will be going shopping for stocking stuffers soon, too!

UM...I can't fit into my normal clothes anymore...so, I'm now in all Maternity clothes, minus the sweats and such...cause they stretch...YAY for stretching clothes! And, I'm past 12 weeks now. My sickness is gradually going away, too...YAY! Don't get me wrong, I still have my days where I just can't eat anything...but water is GOOD! It's what gets me by!

Well, that's it for now! Hope all is well with you!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for your trip! Sam is going to love his trainset too! Congratulations on making it through the first trimester!

melissa. said...

I knew things would be better!! I'm so excited to see you!!

Rachael said...

Guess what? I TAGGED you over at my blog. Come visit to see what it means!